† † † † † † † † † †
http://foongyeegrace.blogspot.com/
A person who are suffering in silent,
I just wanna colouring my life story in a piece of empty paper..

我只是想在一片白纸,
画上生活点滴...




みなさんこにちわわたしぐレ。どうぞよろしくおねがいしますし。

2010年11月13日星期六

I City 11-121110

Dinner in steakhouse
Hawaiian Chicken Chop


I city
A memorable night




Esther is capturing


Her's style

Spent almost 1hr from Shah Alam to putrajaya
"The one" who recomment went here
but totally don't know the way how to go
Lost of direction on the way
and finally reached 
because of  have a look this bridge 

Anyway have a memories about Putrajaya


Esther and Sunny with PR manager (Sharon)


Me and Joey with Director Marketing Communication
(Shirley) in Prince Hotel..
After finished our interview
She's a quite nice person
well she give a good lecture and information
for us to help us in assignment..
Thanks

V're shopping in T.square
She take a rest bside a cutey

Really feel tired lol...^^


没有评论:

发表评论

† † † † † † † † † †

christ

† † † † † † † † † †