Recently I'm freaking free during my semester break... Meaningless!! Time flies... Luckily I had apply broadband so that I can online whenever I'm free..Yea!! 3weeks just passed, CNY is coming, need to go bak hometown in N9..Damn far away from my home, takes more than 4 hours journey..haizz 'sian'..! But, bfore go bak N9, I've to meet my old friends which v're already meet more than 10yrs started from primary school.., feel extremely exciting when thinking bout tat days v meet up..! ^^
Aftr CNY need to go bak my study time.. coz i shall go to Penang for my internship again! By the way, that must be tired for me to work as trainee! And, during my internship have no allowance so, economic crisis may happen on me.. rental fees, daily usage hostel and streamxy fees need to pay!... No input..
CNY is the time for me to get more ang pao, to save more money for future purpose..wahhaa : D
Anyway, wish my family, dearest frens, all guys have a Happy Chinese New Year 2011 wif ur family...Stay healthy and all the best..!













没有评论:
发表评论