† † † † † † † † † †
http://foongyeegrace.blogspot.com/
A person who are suffering in silent,
I just wanna colouring my life story in a piece of empty paper..

我只是想在一片白纸,
画上生活点滴...




みなさんこにちわわたしぐレ。どうぞよろしくおねがいしますし。

2011年3月19日星期六

Be Professional

Okay,just tell about my life in FO...That's time flies, I have already become butler 2 more weeks in F.O

department..well, how was my improvement in the communication skills??

Sometimes, that's really hard for me to understand what the foreigners talking about, because their english

pronunciation plus their slang, really difficult catch what they're saying..

Learn how to smile all the time even though that was a busy time. My shift totally like hell,,morning shift more

than 6days..so I should wake up at 5am..and need to walk alone in the dark street..feel dangerous!!

Morning, is the shift that feel little bit boring and always like a vase beside the door..besides my leg feel pain

also..

Today, I'm excorted the arrival guest 2 times ...damn i'm so stress,, when my senior is following me too..!

but, at the end i still can felt that get some improvement than 1st time my senior tested me...

Last but not least, thanks to my colleague teach me a lot of things and my internship friends give me support..

没有评论:

发表评论

† † † † † † † † † †

christ

† † † † † † † † † †